Two Job Openings
To apply for either of the following job openings, please call 770.422.2805.
Get your new career started today!
Outside Sales Representative
- Design an action plan to successfully create new business and build client relationships.
- Meet company sales targets and update management with status of accounts.
- Maintain a professional, ethical, and positive disposition as a primary representative of Arnold Flooring in the communities we serve.
- 3+ years previous experience working in a sales role in the flooring industry.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a demonstrated ability to multi-task in accordance with the task at hand.
- Track record of creating new business and strong client relationship.
- Proven sales leadership a plus.
Quality Control /Project Manager
Candidate must be able to:
- Understand project requirements and establish a project-specific work plan for prioritizing and completing project on time.
- Become a primary point of administrative and management contact for internal and external project needs.
- Communicate key job information amongst teams as necessary to ensure that deadlines for executing and closing a project are met.
- Follow up with job execution for each project, communicating schedules and other requirements to internal and external resources for efficient kickoff, progress and finish.
- Assume complete responsibility for all project-related operations.
- Review project scope of work with all parties involved.
- Perform on-site inspections of work-in-progress and review for client satisfaction.
- Ensure all work is completed satisfactorily and in accordance with the approved timeline.
- Maintain and develop new subcontractor relationships.
- Perform other tasks, duties and responsibilities as necessary and/or assigned.